Types of Permits
Below are links to types of permits and common types of work performed. This is NOT intended to represent a complete list of all projects that may require a permit. Please contact the Community Development Office to confirm requirements before starting any work.
Curb, Sidewalk and/or Driveway
• Permit Information (PDF)
• Curb, Sidewalk & Driveway Standard Details
- Curb & Sidewalk (PDF)
- Utilities in Sidewalk (PDF)
- Depressed Curb at Driveway Entrance (PDF)
• Application (PDF)
• Concrete Contractors (PDF)
Bring Your Own Bottle (BYOB) Licensing
Below are PDFs containing specific information our Office must have on file to pull a permit.
Housing Licenses/Property Maintenance
Information and Rosters
• Housing Licenses/Property Maintenance Information (PDF)
• Housing: Addendum to Lease (PDF)
Use this form when you, as a landlord, have a new tenant signing a lease.
• Housing Roster (PDF)
Use this form when you, as a landlord, have a change in agent, and wish to submit a
completed form to this Office. This form is not intended for landlords who have recently
purchased a property and are applying for their first Housing License on the property.
• Housing Roster: Update Existing Roster (online form)
Use this form when you, as a landlord for a currently-licensed property, have a change
in address or phone number for yourself, or when there is a change in tenants to report.